For families like us whose chosen option for their Spring vacation is your good ol' reliable Staycation - it shouldn't mean stuck bored at home. As a matter of fact, it's far from it. Staying local gives you the opportunity to discover, or rediscover the beauty of your own backyard, so to speak, and experience the fun choices available, right at your fingertips! Fun options like Carowinds Easter Eggstravaganza and their special Easter Day Brunch, new this year for 2017.
Easter Eggstravaganza offers enough fun activities for the whole family, it is worth going to. It features Adrian the Magician, photo opp with Eggward the Easter Bunny and Snoopy, the Easter Beagle! And of course, more eggstra-special activities, crafts and entertainment to while your time away.
To tempt you further, check their Easter Brunch Menu:
- Raspberry Cream Cheese French Toast
- Yogurt Bar
- Fresh Berries, Granola, Banana, Toasted Almonds,
- Scrambled Egg over Cheddar Roasted Breakfast Potato Casserole
- Sausage Links
- Crispy Bacon
- Traditional Shrimp and Creamy Grits
- Glazed Ham, Prime Rib, Smoked Turkey
- Horseradish, Whole grain mustard, Cranberry Mayo
- Assorted Seeded Rolls
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Glazed Carrots
- Bacon Braised Green Beans
- Wild Berry Panna Cotta
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Assorted Juices, Coffee, Coke a Cola Beverages
Convince yet? I'd say, don't pass up this once a year chance and miss out on all the fun stuffs at Carowinds!
This week is your last chance.
Easter Eggstravanganza is open from April 8 - April 15 (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat) 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM and April 16 (Sun) 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
Disclaimer: I'm a long-time Carowinds season passholder and currently an official Caro-blogger for Carowinds. This post is part of the program but all opinions are mine, unless otherwise stated.