And like the entertainment apps last week, these too, are all FREE. Let's get organizing!
- Calendar Pad - It syncs with your google calendar and accepts calendar sharing. I haven't experienced any glitches on this application. Fully customizable with alerts and 2-calendar views plus customizable widgets.
- Color Note - Quite handy when you need to take down notes or write important informations and you want to write it quick. I personally like this because it looked like a sticky note and it have customizable sticky notes widgets that serves as "reminders" on your home screen. Fully functional with alerts and email/sharing features.
- Ultra Mate - Your personal diary or Journal to record your innermost thoughts and plans. Features a calendar, templates and customizable page where you can insert images, videos and audios. Even has GPS to set a location. Mood icons to describe the tone of your entry. Best of all, it's password protected. So write on!
- Gmail - I specifically gmail because the pre-installed widget on my android phone was cumbersome. I suggest that you install ALL email client widgets for your easy access. Installing the mobile app for all my email clients was one of the best things I did.
- Google Shopper - Organize your shopping habit. Great for the shopaholics who love to shop around before buying the product they want. Though I don't personally use this, or any shopping applications for that matter, this application seem to be highly recommended.