I have put this off far too long and my creative hunger beckons to explore. What makes it so exciting is that it's International- yeah baby! Ok I'm not Austin Powers with hairy chest (eww) but heck, yeah baby! And it's based in Japan - one of my dream countries to visit- talk about double treat!
The rule is simple as a simple-minded buzzing bee: ONLY 4 items required
1) something you made
2) craft supplies you think your partner will enjoy
3) your favorite snack
4) a note or card just to say Hi!
And here are my creative details for my Swap Partner :
1) What creative things are you into? I'm into handmade Jewelries, Holiday crafts and decor + sewing ( creative details will be announced soon). You can check my creations @ Golden Flower Creations.
2) How would you describe your personal style? I incorporate the classic, elegant look, Ethnic and Vintage designs and definitely the Asian Flair and the Island touch to all my creations! I try to put an attitude to all of them, making it my original creation. But sometimes, they're just all about being trendy and girly!
3) What are your favorite colours? I love Earthen colors! hues of brown, black, green, golden or tan and all pastels.
4) What is one craft you would like to learn? Knitting, Japanese seed beads beading, clay art, metal stamping and all-time grandma favorite : quilting!
5) What other hobbies are you into? stamp and coin collecting, sunflower arts & novelty items, and of course blogging.
6) What items do you really wish you had right now? A kimono! Japanese novelty items and collectibles (hint hint) and 3-holed beads!
If you want to be part of this exciting fun ( I demand that you do!) - Bug Caryn ! (sari-saring kulay) ☺ Thanks girl for inviting me to take part in this creative fun! ✿
hmmm...tricky part is shipping international ? Any thoughts ???