When I was growing up, my parents used to tell me and my siblings, "Good education is the best gift we can give to you" and I wholeheartedly agree. Having a good education helped open my view of the world differently, got me a good job and brought me to places. Though If I had my way, I would have rather loved being born in this day and age - where most kids are literally born with geek gadgets. Learning hasn't been this easy and so many tech tools to achieve greater knowledge. Educational gadgets like, Vtech InnoTab 3 Learning App Tablet!**
Lucky for my child, educational tech Gadgets are part of her growing up. Speaking by experience, with the help of these gadgets, my child's learning and reading skills were well-developed beyond her age level. But of course, not all gadgets will give you the same result. Like everything else, you have to find the one that works!
|photo courtesy of VTech|
The concept is quite similar to another popular brand that we already own. The only distinct difference between the two is the swiveling camera on the Inno Tab 3 that goes from front to back. Now that's ingenuity. With this feature, my daughter enjoyed creating video projects mostly because it gave her the freedom to see herself on the screen and easily adjust the view accordingly. I only wish the screen size was bigger. I also think that the tablet is better enjoyed by children who are 4 to 7. Based on my experience, 8 and 9 year olds who are already exposed to high-end tablets like iPad would easily get bored with this one, but [it] is definitely great for those starting to read and a fun way to introduce educational geek gadgetry to your young child. The product retails for a competitive $69.99.
Here are more features from Vtech:
- The InnoTab® 3 combines educational games, creative activities and reading skills in a child-friendly, multi-function, touch screen tablet to make learning fun.
- Compact and lightweight design with 4.3” color touch screen, new directional pad and tilt sensor
- 2.0 megapixel, 180° rotating camera with more than 55 photo features and special effects
- Four different media players: e-book reader, MP3 music player, photo viewer and video player
- “What’s that Noise?” e-book
- WonderCam, which uses the camera to add special effects, funny faces and photo frames to pictures
- Magical Bean Stalk, a growing game lets kids harvest and collect beans from their beanstalk
- Color & Pop, a coloring book activity that makes coloring pages come to life
- H2O Go! a directional pad game that teaches science concepts
- Hundreds of downloads are available via the Learning Lodge™ to enhance learning fun
The Learning Lodge™
- The Learning Lodge™ features more than 350 educational games, e-books, music and videos developed specifically for each child’s unique stage of development and will nearly double its current selection by the end of the year.
- The broad library of subjects includes reading, math, social studies, science, creativity, problem solving and so much more!
- Starting with activities suitable for toddlers and expanding to grade schoolers, the Learning Lodge™ gives every child an opportunity to expand their learning potential while keeping them entertained.
- Featured throughout the downloads and software cartridges are popular characters from Monsters University®, Turbo®, Planes®, Doc McStuffins®, Sofia the First®, Jake & the Never Land Pirates, Mike the Knight™, Angelina Ballerina®, Team Umizoomi™, Dora the Explorer™, Thomas & Friends®, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles®, Sesame Street and many more.
- Parents can track their child’s progress through the Learning Lodge™ Progress Log, offer encouragement and share in their pride when kids reach new learning milestones.
GIVEAWAY: One lucky reader will win (1) Vtech InnoTab 3!
Simply tell us what features you like about this tablet in the comments section to enter. Additional ways to get extra entries available below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
**Vtech provided the product to facilitate this review and sponsored the giveaway. All opinion are ours unless otherwise stated.