Haven't gotten your Season Pass for the year yet?
Well, you better sprint to Carowinds soon or you'll miss your chance of getting a golden deal on your passes. The prices of 2016 Season Passes goes up on May 31st.
If you ever miss the deadline, don't fret. Your 2016 Season Passes offers a lot of value worth your money this year. Exciting line up of upcoming events includes:
- The new Carolina Harbor Waterpark officially opening on May 21st. It will be the largest waterpark in the Carolinas. It increases the waterpark by 40% and have something to offer for every member of the family. A good reason enough to purchase season passes this year!
- JoyFest (May 28) - Carowinds will host one of the largest gospel music festivals in the country, which will feature award-winning gospel musicians. A ticket to JoyFest also includes admission to the park for the day. Check the Joyfest website for more information.
- Military Days (May 29-30; July 2-4) - As a way of saying thank you to all of our brave military personnel, Carowinds is offering free park admission to all active, inactive, or retired United States Service men and women with a valid military I.D. during these select dates.
- BrewFest (June 4-5) – At a never before seen Carowinds event, the park will feature specialty craft beers from across the Carolinas. Samples from numerous microbreweries will be available for purchase during BrewFest. Not to mention, the event will also feature delicious grub at their backyard cookout.
- Cirque Imagine (June 2016. Opening Date to be announced) – Experience a half-hour of breathtaking acrobatic performances at the park’s all-new live show, “Cirque Imagine.” Visit Carowinds Theater to witness an incredible showcase of balance, strength, and athleticism when the show officially opens.
Watch the video below for a sneak peek on what Cirque Imagine is all about.
And let's not forget the new attraction that opened this Spring; The Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare games. The world’s first intra-active 3-D game experience for the whole family.
Water you waiting for? Hurry on to Carowinds!
Disclaimer: I'm a long-time Carowinds season passholder and currently an official Caroblogger for Carowinds. This post is part of the program but all opinions are mine, unless otherwise stated.